The Faculty of Physical Therapy has been organizing practical workshops on a yearly basis;
"To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear."
where the most recent one was entitled: "How can the knee be the keystone of the cervical spine?"
Here are the key points of the event:
- Anatomy and physiology review of the muscles of the body.
- Introduction of the G.D.S Chains (method and philosophy).
- Presentation of the different pathologies of the cervical Spine and their corresponding predisposing terrains within the Method.
- Specific therapeutic approaches to release the articular and muscle chains of the cervical Spine.
- Recommendations to give patients for effective and long lasting results from treatment and Goals.
This workshop was recommended for Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, open to movement professionals, with the main goal to:
- Develop a sound bio-mechanical approach to your evaluation.
- Change how we look at the body.- Eliminate the term “cervical pain” as a diagnosis.
More workshops regarding Physical Therapy, health and well-being will be promoted and featured on Unileb.com. Stay tuned!